cas + text posts
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
"We were dancing everywhere. We’d be on breaks between filming, we were doing them. I remember there was a trip out to go see a band and we all went back to Emma’s house in London for a bit and we waltzed in her kitchen, just doing the dancing. Just practicing." - Matt Lewis
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
kyoani show me what true legendary mackerel is……..
"you’re too young to determine your sexuality" said no one to the heterosexual teenager
it’s so weird that men can make endless misogynistic comments and not have to reassure people that they don’t hate women but when women, especially those in the spotlight, talk about things concerning women they feel an overwhelming need to constantly reassure the world that they don’t hate men, that they love men.
and by weird i mean a cultural norm to demean women and overvalue men.
Chris Evans, Chris Pratt ,Chris hemsworth and Chris pine .I will find you
When disabled people say they don’t want to be treated differently, we mean we don’t want to hear your voice go up 5 million octaves as you talk to us like we’re toddlers, or see your face contort into a big plastic smile when you see us.
We mean, treat us with the respect and dignity a human being has every right to.
We do not mean, ignore our disability and hold us to abled standards.
Abled people just don’t get that.
when i was around 5 i asked my mom why “some people were different colors” and she said “because god wanted lots of flavors” and let me tell you that was the wrong thing to say because for the next 3 years i thought god ate people when they died